Saturday 24 March 2012

kenco millicano wholebean instant


Having just blogged about Nescafe's instant coffee with added microground coffee I found Kenco's offering on the same take.

The box of ten sachets retails for £1.99, and each sachet weighs 2.5g. There's nothing on the packaging about how much water I needed to use, so I made up a mugful. And as expected the coffee had the all important creama on top.

And the taste? I think I prefer it to the Nescafe one.

With three different offerings now in the market place it looks like I'm going to have to hold a head to head blind tasting. Watch this space!

4 comments:

Neil said...

The other handy hiking item for the essential coffee fix are Milkstix. They are UHT milk in sachets about the size of a sugar sachet. Light, cheap and wont go off if its hot outside!

Kelly said...

Whatever happened to camp coffee? Not sure if you can still get it, but from what I can remember it tasted vile. Nestle do a coffee stick with milk and sugar already added and they are really good too.

bestofnepal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bestofnepal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.